Polycom VVX 1500 is a videoconference-enabled business media phone with a touch screen. It provides busy professionals with lifelike unified communications.
To get the return on your unified communications investments that you want, and to improve how your organization communicates, you need the right desktop solution. A solution that will reduce the distractions associated with operating a technology and enable everyone to focus on the business.
Polycom VVX 1500 is designed for a broad range of environments, from small and medium businesses to large enterprises.
Polycom VVX 1500 offers:
- A touch-based user interface that is easy-to-use
- Simple and fast (one-touch) calls
- Access with a single touch to voice, video, and applications
- An open application platform—Apps-ready with API
- Flexibility and future-proofability—Designed for UC environments
- Productivity and personalization applications, including Polycom Productivity Suite, Polycom My Info Portal and a Digital Photo Frame
Polycom Acoustic Fence technology
The technology brings advanced noise cancellation to your handset or a connected headset, blocking background sounds from entering the microphone and disrupting calls.
- Intuitive, color, touch-screen interface for voice, video and applications
- Six-line, feature-rich phone with Polycom HD Voice
- Instant, one-touch business-grade videoconferencing right from the desktop
- Adjustable camera, base, and display to suit the environment and provide eye-level visual interactions
- Highly customizable applications platform with open Polycom API , integrated full browser and USB 2.0 for applications
- Productivity and personalization applications, including Polycom Productivity Suite, Polycom My Info Portal and Digital Photo Frame
- Deep IP PBX integration with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch Platforms
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) switch for bandwidth-intensive applications
- IEEE 802.3af powered at under 11W maximum for a “green” world
- Smart motion detection to enable the screen to go to power-save mode when no one is in the office