Connect two units or add optional expansion microphones to increase room coverage and voice solutions pickup. Connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to a Polycom HDX video conferencing system to create a complete, integrated voice and SIP video conferencing solutions.
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 offers:
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of platforms for SIP calls to maximize voice quality and feature availability, while simplifying management and administration
- Flexible configuration options – provides multi-unit connectivity and expansion microphones, and integrates with Polycom HDX, to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Polycom HD Voice – software and hardware technology brings lifelike audio clarity and voice solutions, making your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology – delivers the best conference phone experience, without compromises
Hear the Difference
Discover the value a quality conference phone will bring to your organization.
- Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser – enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available
- 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room
- Automatic Gain Control, which intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port, which enables you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available (or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients)