The Polycom SoundStation Duo dual-mode analog/IP conference phone provides exceptional deployment flexibility and best-in-class investment protection. Designed for small to midsize rooms, SoundStation Duo is easy to set up and use. And, it delivers Polycom’s legendary audio performance. In VoIP environments, the SoundStation Duo conference phone delivers the most robust, standards-based interoperability in the industry.
Polycom HD Voice technology. Full-duplex audio. The latest in echo cancellation and resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices. These features and more help the SoundStation Duo conference phone deliver unrivaled group-conferencing experiences without distractions.
The Polycom SoundStation Duo provides:
- Best-in-class investment protection – operates in analog telephony environments and supports the migration to VoIP
- The broadest VoIP interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Lower deployment and administration costs – Web-configuration tool makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server
Hear the Difference
Discover the value a quality conference phone will bring to your organization.
- Support for analog and IP telephony platforms
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms
- 24×7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog
- Easy administration with no boot server required
- Up to 10-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage
- Polycom HD Voice technology
- 2.5mm port for connection to mobile phones and PCs for Internet dialing